Thursday, November 17, 2011

SAP's Mobile Apps in the iTunes App Store

I had a chance to spend some time listening to the current status and future plans of SAP's Mobility from Nathan Henderson. It is the best presentation on SAP Mobility I have seen so far.

He mentioned that there are more than 200 apps created by partners and SAP in a relatively short period of time. I had a chance to see the SAP Mobile Apps application in iTunes in action. I noticed that 7 partners have provided apps for the store. Since SAP and its partners have so much domain expertise and content, I believe that a ton of apps will be created in a reasonable amount of time and these apps will become a huge differentiator  for SAP. I am seeing agility in development and a sense of urgency like never before.

This is the app that you can download from the apple app store.

iPhone Screenshot 1iPhone Screenshot 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...